Followers

Sunday 15 September 2013

Always and Forever

Hi

Just a very short post this evening.  Unfortunately I have been absent for a couple of weeks due to a family bereavement, but I hope to be back shortly.

As you know, I was thrilled to be asked to be a Guest Designer at The Stampsmith Challenge & Blog, and this is the second project I created, inspired by the song "Always & Forever" (do you remember the song?):
A small mdf wedding keepsake which has been covered in a mixture of Kraft cardstock and co-ordinating dps by Melissa Frances.

The main image on the front cover is from the plate "Thank Heavens For Little Girls" - it has been trimmed to fit inside the bronze frame, then covered with Ice Resin.

The inside of the third page features another Stampsmith image from the "Wedding Bells" plate, which sits behind a painted and crackled chipboard frame:
There are two pockets in the album for special mementos and a Kraft frame, which I've left open at the top, for a special personal photograph to be slipped into.

Various charms and embellishments have been added to the front page - all the pages can be seen in the photo collage below:
There is still plenty of time to join in the challenge - just create a project (using at least one Stampsmith stamp) which has been Inspired By A Song.

I'd to say a big "hello" to my new followers, and also a huge thank you to all my regular visitors for your continued patience - it really seems to be one thing after another this year.

Maria xxxxx

8 comments:

Yvonne Garner said...

My deepest condolences to you Maz. Your wedding keepsake is a keepsake indeed. Just lovely and I love the colors you chose!

Annie said...

Beautiful album Maria. Love the embellishments and varying designs. Cool Stampsmith stamps too.

TFS

Annie x

Paper Profusion said...

This is so elegant and beautiful Maria - with the most beautiful of embellishments. I am sure it will be treasured.

I have sent you email. Nicola x

Jean said...

This is such a beautiful project. I love the pretty blue papers and all of your lovely trimmings and embellishments.
Jean x

Jean said...

This is a beautiful keepsake project. I love the pretty blue papers and all your lovely trimmings and embellishments.
Jean x

Words and Pictures said...

My condolences on your family loss.

What a beautiful project for the Stampsmith - exquisite stamping of the images, and pretty much my favourite colour combination with the blue and kraft. Gorgeous embellishing too.
Alison x

Anonymous said...

It is exquisite, as I knew your GD samples would be, you definitely have not disappointed. Gorgeous use of the stamps.
Maria, you have been in my mind.
Wishes
Lynne

Vicky Hayes said...

So much detail! Your projects never fail to amaze me Maria. Vicky x