Followers

Thursday 26 July 2012

Cherish The Moments

Hi, it's nice to see the warm weather is still around, although I keep getting told that it's all gonna change soon!

I'd like to share a quick card I've made for someone who will be giving birth to a baby girl very soon (she's currently in hospital at the moment being induced, so shouldn't be long now!).

The base is made from Kraft cardstock, and the dps are from DCWV Nanna's Nursery collection.  The lace is from my stash.

At the beginning of the year I joined Vicky's (from Crafting Clare) Stampers 6 club for a six month period - she is so lovely and makes the most amazing creations with her SU supplies. I now have a nice little collection on the go, and although I haven't had time to use much of it yet, I couldn't resist trying these little baby feet which were on my final order (I will be back!).  The sentiment is also from the same set and they are both stamped in Archival Ink (Coffee for the sentiment and Rose Madder for the feet).

I also decorated the inside (will upload a pic tomorrow) and made a sleeve to present this in, which is tied in a bow at the back, through a punched hole. 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:-

Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash - Something New
Crafty Boots - Babies

Bye for now.

Maria xxxxx

9 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Your card and envelope combination are really lovely, the feet are very effective and I love the lace.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

craft-roomjulia said...

Awwwww, so beautiful Nanna Maz, won't be long now. Your card is so lovely, I'm sure your friend will adore it. Julia xxxx

Debi said...

I love that set too, but have managed to resist so far :-) gorgeous card! Debi x

CarlaKH said...

Beautiful card indeed! Love the lace details. Thanks so much for joining us at Shopping Our Stash this week!

hazel said...

Your card is so lovely Maria.
xxx Hazel.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Absolutely beautiful, the lace and papers are gorgeous and the feet look brilliant
Lindsay xx

coops said...

so gorgeous maz.your design is really beautiful and i love the adorable baby footprints.
thanks for joining us this week at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

xx coops xx

Vicky Hayes said...

Maria, this is the most beautiful card with those cute feet and I love the sentiment. I like the way you made the sleeve to present it in too. I do hope everything has gone well and that mum and baby are doing well. Hugs, Vicky x

Thanks for the mention - I loved having you on board, and you know there'll always be a warm welcome here for you!

craftingwithmabel said...

Oh these are just beautiful, really pretty X