Followers

Saturday 31 March 2012

...and there's a winner!

Hi, I'll keep this a really short post as "Take Me Out" is just about to start (I'm addicted to this show)!   Today is the day to draw the winner of my blog candy - thank you for entering, and a big hello to my new followers :-)

I got my other half (Dave) to pick the winning name out so, without further ado, that person is:

Lynne

I decided that I would also send a little something to someone else, so I got my daughter (Hannah) to pick the second name out, and that person is:

Debi

Please email me your address to send your package to!

Maria x

4 comments:

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

congrats to the winners and thanks for giving us this chance!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winner - obviously my namesake was luckier than me LOL.
Also to Debi for winning a little extra.
It was a beautiful and generous Giveaway.
Wishes
Lynne

Anonymous said...

Actually, is it me?
Wishes
Lynne
(ReadingRoom12@aol.com)

Debi said...

Thank you Hannah!!! For picking my name :) and thanks Maria, your work is always inspiring x